Ohio's 2022 Recovery Celebration
Join us on June 28th for
Ohio’s 2022 Recovery Celebration: Growing Stronger Together!
Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Time: 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM (gates open at 10:30 AM)
Location: KEMBA Live! 405 Neil Avenue, Columbus, OH 43215
Cost: Free! There is no charge to attend, but you must register.
The Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities, in partnership with the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services, Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Boards from throughout Ohio, and Peg's Foundation, will be hosting Ohio’s 2022 Recovery Celebration: Growing Stronger Together on Tuesday, June 28th at KEMBA Live!, an outdoor concert venue in downtown Columbus.
We will be celebrating, connecting, and strengthening recovery with empowering speakers, activities, food, and entertainment throughout the day!
Ohio PRO, Ohio Citizen Advocates for Addiction Recovery, NAMI Ohio, and the Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation will also be participating in the event, providing resources for individuals and family members in attendance.
The event is free to attend, but individuals must register in advance.
- Attendees must be 18 years of age or older.
- There is no smoking in the indoor or outdoor event spaces.
- Safety protocols posted at the event venue must be followed at all times.
- The following items are prohibited from being brought into the event venue: weapons of any kind, illegal substances, drug paraphernalia, alcohol, any other items prohibited by the venue.
- No alcohol will be served at the event. Alcoholic beverages are advertised on signage at the event venue that cannot be removed by the event coordinator.
- Additional details are included in the registration portal.